Tuesday, February 1, 2011



(Red Neckalace - Sportsgirl, Crystal Necklaces - Gifted from my Mum and Dad, Bracelets - Gifted from Boyfriends Mum and Hand made, Cross ring - Gifted from Kate F21, Feather and stone rings - markets, Antique locket looking ring - Gifted from my boyfriend)

Just thought I'd do a quick post before my internet gets shut off etc. This is my jewellery I basically wear everyday. I didn't put my earrings and anklet in, sorry. My internet/power might get turned off soon as there is a tropical cyclone on its way (cyclone Yasi). It's a category 3 at the moment and it's intensifying growing bigger to a possible category 4.
I hope everyone in North Queensland/Queensland stays safe and is prepared! All the best, and hopefully I'll blog again soon! x

1 comment:

  1. i love these photos so much, and your blog. i just came across it, follow for sure :) i'd love you to check out mine if you get a chance?
    so jealous of your jewellery :)
    x

    ReplyDelete