Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Up in the clouds






































(Sunglasses - Rayban, Jacket - Thrifted, Dress - Witchery also Thrifted, Shoes - Thrifted too, Jewellery - Gifted and markets).
I haven't been up to a whole lot today, just job hunting and house hunting on the internet, I really just should have got a transfer for work but I want change so bad. I'm going to the last summer markets tonight with some friends, not too sure what I'll wear yet, maybe black high waisted jeans and a pretty little cropped top - who knows. We'll see when it comes. Happy Wednesday everyone x

4 comments:

  1. l o v e your style, just wondering, how old are you? also, for the wreck this journals, i just got mine at a qbd bookstore. have a check around, you would definitely love one, they're so much fun!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! I'm nineteen! I'll have to search where a qbd store is here and go there asap, they look like so much fun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes are so adorable!
    Followed youu! x

    ReplyDelete