Thursday, June 2, 2011

From London, with love.










(Wearing: Oversized batwing Red Jumper - Thrifted, Wetlook tights - Dotti, Brown Boots - Thrifted, Brown and Black leather bag - Thrifted, Sunglasses - Ray Bans, Jewellery - Gifted and Markets). 

I am so sorry I haven't posted in so long! I forgot my blogspot password (I still don't know it, I somehow attempted going on again and it was already signed in) so I haven't had a chance to post anything. I've obviously made it safe to England and am trying to enjoy every moment, it's hard when I have a broken heart but I really am trying to fall in love with the place. Anyway, I got the red jumper and the bag while thrift shopping over here for those of you who are curious george about it. I am missing home and my friends alot but I'll have to get use to being a lone ranger. Hopefully it leaves me logged onto my blogspot so I can keep posting! Hope all is well x

No comments:

Post a Comment